1. We may share Your personal data where:
- We need to in order to operate our Website;
- We have a public or legal duty to do so (e.g. to assist with detecting fraud, financial crime prevention, regulatory reporting, litigation or defending legal rights and property);
- We have asked for Your permission to share Your information and You have agreed.
2. We may share Your personal data and information with:
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of our policies;
- Our partners, vendors, and agents, hired by us to provide You with the services through the Website;
- Operators (for the purpose of Your transactions' performance on the Website and their servicing).
3. How we will use Your personal data:
We use your personal data as necessary to run the Website, such as to register users, facilitate information sharing with partners with whom you have consented for us to share information, and provide you with relevant connections.
We use your personal information to contact you regarding your registration on the Website, to notify you of any changes to our policies and practices for commercial, sales, or investment purposes, and to respond to any requests or inquiries you may submit to us. If you subscribe to marketing, such as newsletters, we will use your information as described below. We may collect information from these communications to improve our Services and for the training and development of our staff.
If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will use your personal information for outreach and marketing, such as to send you information about our future events and to exhibit attending companies. You can opt out of these communications by using the unsubscribe links in our communications.
4. What we will not use Your personal data for:
5. Links to third-party websites or services and third party services:
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or services of our partner networks, advertisers, payment processors, etc.
If You follow a link to any of these websites or services, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information, including personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any information or personal data to these websites or use these services.
Our Website may also contain services of/from our partners, agents or vendors.